DBP Forum Series
Launched on July 15, 2013, the DBP Forum series provides a venue for insightful discussion and sharing of knowledge, expertise and experiences on issues and challenges relevant to and involving DBP’s developmental thrusts, programs and initiatives and how these impact on its stakeholders.
2nd Good Governance Forum: “Ethics, Integrity and Accountability for Good Governance” (July 31, 2014)
• Speech of Dr. JESUS P. ESTANISLAO, Ph.D.
Chairman, Institute of Corporate Directors
• Speech of Dr. FRANCISCO T. DUQUE III
Chairman, Civil Service Commission
Moving Forward: DBP’s Role in Sustainable Inclusive Growth (July 15, 2013)
Opening Remarks of DBP President & CEO GIL A. BUENAVENTURA
• Linking Growth with Development
by Mr. NORI USUI, Senior Country Economist – Philippines
Asian Development Bank
• The Philppine Development Plan (2011-2016 Midterm Update)
by Dr. EMMANUEL F. ESGUERRA, Deputy Director-General
National Economic and Development Authority
• DBP: Bolder Steps Towards Inclusive Growth
by Mr. BENEL D. LAGUA, Chief Development Officer
Development Bank of the Philippines
Closing Remarks of DBP Chairman JOSE A. NUÑEZ, JR.
DBP: Taking Governance To A New Level (July 15, 2013)
Opening and Welcome Remarks of DBP Chairman JOSE A. NUÑEZ, JR.
• The Role of the GCG in Promoting Good Governance in GFIs
by Atty. CESAR L. VILLANUEVA, Chairman
Governance Commission for GOCCs (GCG)
• The Role of the Office of the Government Corporate Counsel In Promoting Good Governance in GFIs
by Justice RAOUL C. CREENCIA, Government Corporate Counsel
Office of the Government Corporate Counsel (OGCC)
• The Role of the Private Sector in Promoting Good Governance in GFIs
by Mr. RAMON R. DEL ROSARIO, JR., Chairman
Makati Business Club
Closing Remarks of DBP President & CEO GIL A. BUENAVENTURA