Welcome to the Development Bank of the Philippines' Corporate Web Site. Here, you can get to know us--- our vision and mandate--- and find information on our products and services. You can check out our loan processes, look at career opportunities, or use other value-added services.
We are interested in you, as well as in providing security for whatever personal information you might supply to us when you visit this site. Our goal is to protect your information on the Internet in the same way that we protect it in all the other ways we interact with you: in branches, at ATMs, and on the phone.
We respect and protect your privacy. We also highly value your trust in us to keep your information secure. Hence, we present the key principles that guide our service:
- We will ensure the security and confidentiality of any information our customers share with us.
- We will limit the collection and use of customer information to the minimum.
- We will permit only authorized employees, who are knowledgeable in the handling of customer information, to have access to that information.
- We will not reveal customer information to any external organization unless we have previously informed the customer in disclosures or agreements, have been authorized by the customer, or are required by law.For purposes of credit reporting, verification and risk management, we will exchange information about our customers with reputable reference sources and clearinghouse services.
- We will not use or share - internally or externally - personally identifiable medical information for any purpose other than the underwriting or administration of a customer's policy, claim or account.