|Checklist of Loan Requirements
- Company background, corporate mission/vision, highlights of past achievements, and/or corporate milestones.
- Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) Registration.
- Certified copies of Articles of Incorporation and By-Laws, with amendments if applicable.
- Board of Investments (BOI) Registration, if applicable.
- Accomplished Customer Information Report (Form A).
- Accomplished Confidential Information Sheet (For each Officer/Stockholders).
- Board Resolutions/Secretary Certificate authorizing the borrowing, designating the authorized signatories, and allowing mortgage of properties (include specimen signatures) - Notarized
- Management and organization structure write-up.
- Write-up on shareholders (profile and strengths that bring direct benefit to the company).
- Current members of the company's board of directors and senior executives with a description of their educational and professional background.
- Description of the company's medium and long-term plans.
- Description of present operations to include facilities and system capacity.
- Financial Statements for the last three (3) years:
- Balance Sheet
- Income Statement
- Cash Flow
- Financial Projections over the life of the loan, including detailed assumptions:
- Soft copy/File copy of financial projections
- Hard copy of financial projections
- Financial Statements of related companies (affiliates and/or subsidiaries) for the last three (3) years.
- Present and projected demand and supply condition.
- Position in the industry.
- Copy of study by independent marketing consultants:
- Extensive discussion on target market.
- Extensive discussion of competition within and outside of the Philippine (i.e., in terms of comparable products, companies offering similar products, etc.).
- Marketing and sales strategies (method, pricing, sales terms, incentives, special arrangements, etc.)
- Copy of product purchase agreement/ memorandum of understanding/contract, if any (to include profile of each company and expected sales volume).
- Project Feasibility Study, if any.
- Description of Project including fund sources and uses (amount of equity contribution and debt), timetable by phases, and current Project status
- Copy of Supplier's Agreement/Contract/Memorandum of Understanding.
- List of required government approvals and status of compliance (i.e., environmental clearance certificate, permit to sell, BOI/EPZA approval, etc.).
- Proposed collaterals to be mortgaged with DBP. In case of real estate mortgage, include also:
- Photocopies of TCT/s (with authentication from Register of Deeds)
- Lot Plan with Vicinity Map certified by a Geodetic Engineer (identifying the distance from the nearest intersection or landmark)
- Appraisal Report of proposed collaterals by any of the DBP-accredited appraisal companies (Form B).
Credit/Relationship with Banks
- List of banks with current dealings with the company and its major shareholders.
- Types of bank accommodations
- List of Trade creditors/suppliers
- Identified risks to which the project is sensitive to, and its proposed mitigants.
- Developmental Impact Assessment - banefits of the project to the Philippines economy in general and to the specific location of the project in particular.